No matter how you celebrate this holiday or time of year, it's a perfect opportunity to pause and give thanks. We have put together a printable we're calling our Give Thanks Kit. It truly has something for everyone with Thanksgiving activity pages, a coloring sheet, and more.
Take a look at everything you'll find.
- All About My Thanksgiving sheet. This fill-in-the-blank sheet has questions and prompts to help kids capture and remember Thanksgiving Day.
- All About ________'s Thanksgiving sheet. This fill-in-the-blank sheet is meant for kids to use as they interview an adult or family member in their life. Holidays like Thanksgiving often involve gathering across generations, whether you're in person or virtual. This is the perfect opportunity to encourage your child to connect with someone in the family that they don't know all that well to learn about what Thanksgiving was like when they were a kid.
- Free Thanksgiving Jokes. We put together a mix of Thanksgiving and fall jokes. Just hang up this sheet, cut between the lines, and encourage people to take a joke.
- Giving Thanks sheet. Encourage kids to ask family and friends what they are thankful for. This is a fun way to gather various responses all in one place.
- Give Thanks poster and coloring sheet. We have this beautiful artwork available as a poster or download it completely blank so kids can color it themselves.
- Why I'm Thankful for You cards. You'll get four cards per page, and kids can write to specific people, telling them why they are thankful for them.
- My Thanksgiving Let Grow Project. Similar to the sheet you'll find in our Let Grow Independence Kit, this page encourages kids to pick something they've never done before and complete it at Thanksgiving. This is part of our Let Grow Project program, and it's a great way to encourage kids to try something new.